Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Didja Know

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As most of you know, I'm the host of the Jolly Roger over on the Personal Boards as well as this wonderful site, but you may not know that I recently started another board called An American Knight that I host as Sir Rogalot. I have been disappointed in hostboard lately so I decided to try out Proboards, if you would like to check it out, try this handy link...An American Knight

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have trouble getting on Host Board all the time now....sometimes it takes days. This is the first time I was able to reach it in 4 days...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for most of us it was unreachable for two solid weeks....

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't realize how much my life revolves around all of you wonderful people on HB. I would log on and just be bummed everyday it was down, luckly I visit a few other boards on different servers (ezboard, ProBoard), but I visit <u>A LOT Of Message Boards Here</u>

    I'm glad to be back...

    rog

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes I need to check that out as well...I'm enjoying MySpace and it hasn't had any problems so far. I also get on Facebook to annoy my boys!!!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have neglected my MySpace site for several months, but since I have a new friend request, I may have to go in there and do a bit of dusting [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    myspace is da devil!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is your myspace hard to find? I'll check it out.

    I'm going to try & update mine, I'm still using the generic background & stuff [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have updated my myspace (mucho gracias to my friend Sis, who was a major help) and added a few new friends. If y'all have a myspace, leave me your addy & I'll stop by & visit.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My neighbor has a little boy about 2 years old and he has heard her boyfriend call her Honey, so if she doesn't give him attention right away he starts saying it in a sing songy way, Hon neeey.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •